Saturday, August 6, 2011

June 2011

The Malone family had our bi-annual reunion June 13th-17th. It was in San Antonio Texas so Brandon and I planned a longer trip to make the flight expensive worth more for the money. We left the 9th and came home the 21st. It was a good trip and it was wonderful to see my family. We were sick from day one with some sort of short term flu and then we got bronchitis that lasted forever. Besides all the sicknesses we visited the Zoo, Sea World, a Wild Animal Safari Ranch, and a beautiful Lake for a week with my family. We also spent time at my niece Jessica's house and my brother John's house. We got to get away from the kids for an anniversary dinner and stroll at the River Walk with Jessica and Jessie and we got a tour with Wendy of San Antonio by only the best, Jessie. Good times and I'm sorry I've been such a slacker to not share it until now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It doesn't look hot in the pictures. lol Miss you guys :)