Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Baby

We spent the day today at "This is the Place" park trying to get into the spirit of spring. All the baby animals were out for the kids to hold and pet. Chloie had an absolutely wonderful day. I had a great day too. The kids were little angels like %99 of the time. I am in heaven. I hope this is what I can look forward to during Chloie's wonderful 3's(cross your fingers). This little pony is just the right size and Chloie loves her. I was so proud that Chloie figured out how to hold the little baby bunny without smothering or squeezing it. She loved it so much. Their were tons of baby chicks and a few baby ducks that were totally adorable too. Chloie is obsessed with ducks so she really wanted to hold one but they were really hard to handle and shivering not to mention on high demand throughout the barn so we only got a few minutes with one. I was trying to juggle holding Dillon and a wiggly duck while trying to help Chloie who really wanted to hold it. This is the huge sucker that I got Chloie for being such a little angel the whole day. It was truly a blissful day. I love the view from the top of the park and the pond. I don't think my photography abilities does it justice. She went panning for gold and, with help, found a bunch of pyrite that she traded in for candy. She even got to keep one. I was surprised how many activities "This is the Place" park has for kids to do. We will have to go back with daddy in the Summer. If you are wondering were Dillon was the whole day, he was a perfect little angel who was happy being in the stroller all day.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun!! I bet your kids had a blast playing with all of those fluffy baby animals!! Chloie is sure growing up so fast, she is such a cutie!! And Dillon, too-your kids are so darling! How are you doing? We miss you guys!

Mrs. Jones said...

She is so big!!! I can't believe how old she is getting. :)

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Your kids are the cutest! They are so happy and getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Love you, miss you!