Friday, September 24, 2010

Dillon slept for 6 hours straight!

We have been trying to get Dillon to fall asleep without mommy and without a binki. It was amazing because Wednesday night Brandon helped him cry himself to sleep and learn how to comfort himself when he falls asleep and then I let him cry himself to sleep when he woke up throughout the night. Thursday night I rocked him to sleep at 9:15 and he didn't wake up until 3:45! I got almost 5 hours of straight sleep. That is the most I have had (besides my anniversary) for 6 months. I feel so awake and alive today. I think I can survive off of 5 hours of sleep all the time. Also, we went to the doctor this morning and Dillon weighs 19 lbs 4oz. He is such a big and happy boy(most of the time). Chloie is doing well with her brother and with other kids. She has made some nice friends in the neighborhood and at church. She likes to repeat what people say so we have made her say some pretty funny things. Her dad tells her to say "I'm weird" and "I want attention". She thinks it's funny when she or other people toot and she says so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how 6 hours of sleep feels so good. I got 4 hours straight the other night and it felt great! You have a beautiful family!