Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothing happening here

We have been pretty laid back this last month. I'm so happy that it's February. I'm really excited to see this new baby boy. So I just got Chloie a cup of apple juice, "appo jews" as Chloie would call it, and a little water dripped on the floor from the newly washed cup. Chloie immediately yells out "Uht Oh" and points to the water on the floor. I said something about mommy spilling something and I brushed it off to finish typing this blog. I hear Chloie talking to herself as she heads down stairs and then back up with a very upset tone. She hands me a rag and goes over to the water on the floor and points saying "uht oh". I don't know where she gets these things but I love this little girl. This is just a picture of the accessories she put on today. She came down from her room saying "HAT!" and then she wanted her boots on. Her hat is actually a pair of tights. She is a very helpful and stubborn little girl. She wants to help and she will not take no for an answer. It's a very overwhelming responsibility to teach her the right things. I'm grateful for these changes in my life and for the bigger changes in the future. Two kids!! What am I going to do?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

She's got good taste! Love the boots! Two kids will be great! I bet Chloie will be a big helper!