Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Boy

We had an ultrasound this morning and the baby is so cute!! He is a chub. The ultrasound showed that he weights 5lbs 8 oz already and he is only 32 weeks. The Estimated Due Date changed a couple times from April 12th to March 20th and then to April 1st and averaged at about March 29th. I will find out on Monday from my OB if the due date has officially changed. We are very excited. I've been having pretty strong braxton hicks contractions and I'm hoping this boy will come just the right amount of early. We don't have a name yet but we will by the time he is born.

4 comments:

laura s. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the cheeks!

Bethany said...

How exciting! He's a cutie! We're so excited for you guys!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

He is adorable! I feel you, I am so ready to have this little boy. I am so uncomfortable, I don't sleep very well and I just want him out! I keep telling him that he would have so much more fun out here but he is just not listening to me.

Hopefully we will get to see eachother in June for Peter's and Ashley wedding =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's awesome, what an awesome family! You guys look really happy!