Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I'm really bad at writing in my blog. We are all doing great. Summer is fun and hot. We have been trying to stay busy with fun activities. I have family reunion pictures that I will post on the Malone Family blog very soon. Chloie is growing so fast and it's so fun to watch her learn new things. Chloie is hydrating before we go to the park. She loves the sand. We spent 30 minutes building sand castles and Chloie destroyed them before we were finished. She also loves to play on the swings.
Chloie's favorite playground activity is the slide. When she started she would sit down and wait for me to get to the bottom. After her first day though she goes on her own before I get to the bottom.

2 comments:

laura s. said...

Either your baby is very brave or my girls are scaredy cats. They're terrified of the tube slide! I suppose it's both, good for Chloie!

Becky and Ryan said...

Man I am a member of the bad blogger club. She is getting so big.