Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello Kitty tooth brush

So Chloie loves her new tooth brush. The bristles rotate and she loves to brush her teeth for a good long time. She frequently hands it back to me and I turn it off and then she brushes her teeth some more until she wants it turned back on. It's become a routine to brush her teeth while she sits on the toilet in the morning waiting for her bath water to be ready. It's the only routine I have down pretty good with her. The rest of the day is hit and miss. Chloie is walking on her own and making plenty of messes. She drives me nuts a lot of the time but as I pause to reflect I am the only one to blame for the way she acts. I do love her hair though. Who would have thought I would have a curly haired one year old for a daughter?

2 comments:

Patrick & Jenn said...

What beautiful curls! She looks so much like you Sarah. Pretty girl... and so grown up.

Chris Robinson said...

Such a cutie! Where do you live? We will be passing through Utah at the end of July. Maybe we can have lunch or something.