Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love the summer!!

Okay it's not summer yet but I love the good weather and Brandon being out of school. We are planning vacations and good times. I've been getting the garden ready and planting seeds in starter pots. Chloie has been taking her first steps on her own for a few weeks. I think she will get some courage soon to start walking everywhere. She has been getting much happier now that she knows she can get what she wants. I think she is learning what communication can be in her future. She is one crazy girl though. Chloie likes to copy everything we do except talk. Last week I got her on the camera copying Brandon doing the Tarzan call. It was great. I am going to take her to a kids gym this summer to learn new things and meet other kids. I've been a couple times to check it out and she has fun.

4 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

What a sweetie! I wish I could see you guys in person. Are you headed to CA anytime soon?

You are doing such a god job with you daughter.

laura s. said...

LOVE the Tarzan call!!

Patrick & Jenn said...

She is such a grown up girl... I can't believe it! Hope we can see you guys this summer... we will be taking a trip up there at some point.

Jill Land said...

Wow! Time flies with kids doesn't it! She is such a big girl now! I can't believe it!