Thursday, November 20, 2008

Double Tag one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas

  • 5 things I'm Thankful for:

This is going to be really hard because my friend Jenn's Tag was so inspiring, I am thankful for all the same things she is, but I do have different reasons to be thankful.

  1. My husband is number 1 on my list. Our life together is fun, interesting, progressive, easy and hard, full of love and very blessed. We have great times together. He completes me. :P
  2. Chloie is the coolest little girl I know. She is amazing to watch as she learns to do new things and understand the world around her. Time is so short and I am thankful for this time I get to help her learn and grow.
  3. My family has helped to build my character in such a way that I am who I am today. I am by no means perfect but I am self reliant and loving which are traits my family has taught me.
  4. Heavenly Father has given me everything I have, feel and know and His love gives me the desire to be a better person. Having my own child helps me realize that it is not hard for God to love me. It isn't hard to love everyone if you put them in the right perspective.
  5. My friends keep me in the world and out of my little house bubble. I would not appreciate life as much as I do without them in it.

I have much more to be thankful for and stories and sentiments that I would love to share but Chloie is on my lap and typing is a tedious thing. The next tag was pasted in and filled out by me so it was easy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tagged some people and get to know them even better ......Tis the Season to be NICE!

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, I love to look at wrapped gifts and unwrap them
  2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree, I love the scent and to cut them down in the forest
  3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
  4. When do you take the tree down? The 1st weekend in the New Year
  5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll
  7. Hardest person to buy for? Men
  8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a beautiful one from my mother-in-law
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email they are cheaper, easier, quicker and last longer
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none I love getting gifts whatever they are
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The first day I start to think aboutChristmas which is sometimes in October and sometimes in the middle of the summer
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes I think so
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dutch sugar cookies and milk
  16. Lights on the tree? Definately
  17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them and "paddle my bumb" by Weird Al
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Travel, Travel, Travel
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I don’t think so…
  20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big Star
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning...and one at Christmas Eve
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It's over too fast
  23. What theme or color are you using? All colors
  24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey again
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Sewing machine I tag everyone who reads our blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to get together! It's been much too long...

Becky and Ryan said...

Hey Sarah, I like the new background. Thanks for sharing the little insights through your tags.