Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween Tag

Thanks Christine, this was way fun. It's hard to think of so many things but it's good stuff to be thinking about.
  • 8 Things I like a whole lot:
  • - Kisses from my baby Chloie
  • - Laying in my back yard reading while Chloie plays or sleeps
  • - Visiting family and being around loved ones
  • - Scripture stories and the gospel
  • - My husband and his job :)
  • - My house and my neighbors (lets face it tract homes aren't the greatest but the people around us are great.)
  • - The internet and entertainment
  • - Feeling good
  • 8 Phrases I say often:
  • - Whatcha doing?
  • - What's the matter?
  • - I love you
  • - Hi
  • - What do you want?
  • - blahblowblueblueblah (some form there of)
  • - Ol' McDonald had a farm (any children tune)
  • - Daddy's home!
  • 8 Things I want to do before I die:
  • - Go back to Brazil with Brandon and see the ocean there
  • - Live close to my brothers and sisters
  • - Buy dream land near Yosemite and build my dream home that is always clean
  • - Enjoy retirement
  • - Watch my kids grow up and do all the stuff that I love to do and more
  • - Have lots of hobbies
  • - Keep my mind and body working well
  • - Serve a lot of people
  • 8 Things I've learned from my past:
  • - Life is not ALL ice cream and horses... only most of the time :)
  • - You can't control what other people do, only what you do yourself
  • - I take it for granted when family lives close
  • - Life is all about changing yourself to be more like Jesus
  • - Yuicaipians are a rare bunch of really cool people
  • - Keeping a routine is hard work
  • - Being a mom is as good as I thought ... it's really really awesome(taken from Christine)
  • - Life is short so learn from the past and live life fun
  • 8 Places I'd love to visit:
  • - Italy
  • - Switzerland
  • - Thailand
  • - Australia
  • - Green Gables where Anne lived
  • - Darbishire where Darcy lived
  • - Alaska
  • - Yosemite again and again
  • 8 Things I currently need or want:
  • - Have a maid to clean my house and make dinner
  • - Travel to California for Christmas, Colorado for Thanksgiving and Florida for spring break
  • - Chloie to be magically potty trained
  • - Teach Chloie how to talk
  • - A year supply of food storage (also stolen from Christine)
  • - Fill my water jugs with water :)
  • - Loose 25 more lbs
  • - Buy all new clothes in my new size
  • 8 People I tag:
  • - Heidi Rock
  • - Peggy Erler
  • - Wendy Malone
  • - Sandra Gilbert
  • - Sandi Malone
  • - Melisa Malone
  • -Jacci Quincy
  • - Leslie Bingham
  • - Marlisa Rock
Happy Halloween

5 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Thanks for responding to the tag. It's always fun to learn more about people you haven't seen for such a long time. Your little Chloie is such a cutie. I love the picture in the pumpkin patch. What is she for Halloween? Are you taking her treat or treating?

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Chloie is so cute! She fits right in the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to meet her:)

Sarah Rock said...

Thanks guys. Chloie is going to be a pumpkin today for Halloween too. It is the only costume I bought for her. I got it at a yard sale. :) We are going to stay in and give out candy and have a little party in our house. I love this time of year.

Lithie said...

oh i love my lil punkin!!!! soooo cute!!!!
miss you guys. it was nice to see ya for a little bit at the fam halloween party. happy halloween!

Becky and Ryan said...

Sarah you Rock. I had fun reading your tag.

Your little pumpkin blended right into the landscape.

She is a silly little pumpkin like her Mama. (Cute Video)