Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dillon and Chloie

I had a very happy mother's day this year. It makes a huge difference having one more kid. It's like I have a big family now. We had to teach Chloie what time out is and give her a little more rules. She really loves her brother but she hits and pulls him sometimes and is just not as gentle as she needs to be. Chloie is learning really fast and is growing up to be a beautiful girl. She likes to rough house a lot so when Dillon is a little older we are going to have some good brawls. We are very excited to visit California in June for my brother's wedding. My family will get to meet Dillon and we can spend a little while with loved ones that I haven't seen for six months to a year. Well right now Brandon is working hard to finish some projects at work before we go to California and I am just trying to fit time in to do laundry, dishes, cleaning and exercise. I don't know how to do it yet. I'm not completely helpless though I've done all of those at least once since the baby was born. hee hee

4 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

What beautiful kids you have! I love these pictures! Especially the one of Chloie covering up Dillon's eyes. :) Too funny! We miss you guys!

Monica said...

Your kids are so cute! I only have one and I have a very hard time keeping up on the house work :)

Melissa said...

Hi, Sarah! Your kids are adorable! What are your plans for the holidays this year?